the more I put my trust in God,the more joyful I feel each day!
my daily burden is heavy,
but if I take up the cross and walk with Jesus,
my burden will be no longer a burden.
For I no longer have my eyes fixed on the world,
but only on Him and His cross. That moment,
I finally understood this bible verse:
Come to me all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30
Hallelujah Lord!!!
Every time when I put my trust in You,
You will always surprise me beyond my imagination!
This Wednesday I finally got the result from Questbridge. Days before that, I began praying to God. I asked God to lead me where He wants me to be, place me in His plan regardless. Suddenly remember a gospel song with the lyrics goes similar to my current thought: I am really poor but God make me rich, I am really weak but God makes me strong.
Dear Lord,
I started with nothing, I owned nothing. Yet You have given me Your life before I was even born. You sacrificed Your own life on the cross so that I can be set free from sins and live a more abundant life through You! Hallelujah Lord! I praise you!!! Just at this moment my mother came home with a letter in hand. It is a letter from immigration. When I opened the letter, I knew it is a good news. I can just feel the peace in my heart. Father, once again you have answered my prayer. My mother has finally become a U.S. citizen!!! So is Jin and me! We are indeed a blessed family. ^___^ Regardless of how the circumstances may be, Lord you secured my heart and told me to remain still. "Be still and know that You are God". I can not ask for more in this life but to have greater and greater passion for you each day! Lord, I give thanks to you as my mother is reporting the good news to my step-father on the phone! she is really overjoyed! I understand that this joy is not temporary because she just dropped one of her greatest burden! When I told her that I prayed for her in the past few weeks, she smiled at me and we high-fived each other. Father, I am so joyful for my family, for my mother, for my step-father and all the blessings that you are pouring at me! January 20 is the date that you have chosen for my mother to attend Naturalization Oath Ceremony, I prayed that you will continue to touch her heart, through every way you can, so that she will also experience the love and peace that I always have. Once again, I can not thank you enough, my Lord! You are just so wonderful!!!
As for questbridge, I give thanks for you because you have opened my eyes to so many things through questbridge! the way how the deadline was postponed, the love that Jie Wen offered to me (selflessly skipped dinner and edited my essay!), the support that I had gained from my old buddy and new buddy Mamadou (without questbridge, I wouldn't even get to talk to him and know him so well!), the encouragement from my mother and friends when I found out I did not get the scholarship, and everything else that followed! I am so grateful for this life~ so so grateful! Today as I started to receive follow up emails from the partners schools at questbridge, I began to hear a soft voice in heart that directs me to the solution why I did not get the scholarship. I totally appreciated this opportunity to be just the finalist of questbridge, because it is a college form of Crimson Summer Academy that I can seek supports from in college! Father, I know Your ways are better than mine and Your plan is way better than my plans. I am willing to lift up my plan and let Yours take over. Thanks Father!!! I prayed for those who received the scholarship, for they must needed it more than I do. Though I am not physically rich, but I am indeed wealthy in heart because of You! Thank you so much!!! I prayed all these out of the epiphanies in heart. Lift up my prayer in Jesus name to You, Lord! Amen!!!
I feel very happy for you, my dear! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on becoming a 美人~~~~
~Wendee