Shawnna Anzu Cullen Dear fighta warrior, sometimes i feel like there aren't words to express fighta love, lol. You've been with me since the beginning almost, back when everyday I told you I love your boots. You a bestie, you are a sister, and you care about those around you more than anyone I've ever known. Even when you chastise, you do it nicely, like that guy who littered when we were at harvard, and you politely taped his shoulder and asked him to pick it up. After so many latenight trips to Uno's, CVS, and Pinnochio's, 4 hour Big 2 tournaments, and numerous Spades games and lessons, as well as helping me with my broken dress and cheering me up and supporting me when i need it the most, you are my fighta warrior, my sister, my friend
Weng ヤニン Yanyi
*tears*! ♥ fighta, how can I go to college without you by my side? no more spades, Uno's, CVS, and Pinnochio's, 4 hour Big 2 tournaments& NO MORE STAYING-UP-THE-WHOLE-NIGHT-AND-KNOCK-ON-YOUR-DOOR-WH ILE-I-FELL-ON-THE-FLOOR-AL MOST-FAINTED? awwww...
I can't imagine you still remember that Harvard guy. lol...
9 minutes ago ·
Shawnna Anzu Cullen :) f course i do, it was the most environmentally heroic thing Ive ever seen. And hey, we may end up at the same school yet, as much as i loved Cali, I loved williams too :) fighta warriors for life. p.s., that day was absolutely hilarious because we were both absolutely delirious at breakfast. I'm gonna miss you so much!
6 minutes ago · · 1 person
Weng ヤニン Yanyi stop making it sound like we already went to graduation and on our way to college (though I can't wait!)... haha... I am gonna see you tomorrow, my dear ^^
4 minutes ago ·
Shawnna Anzu Cullen very true, make it last forever, as a wise person somewhere once said or probably should have
2 minutes ago ·
Weng ヤニン Yanyi btw, I am saving your love note to my blog private page so I can check it whenever I need some love... or I can just call you. ^^
2 minutes ago ·
不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Saving this post for my Fighta Warrior
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment