2 more clicks.
pleaseeeeeee?
My hope is so high,
please don't let me down?
oh life ~,~
_____________
Updated 8:17pm
Application status update as of Friday, October 1:
Due to the unprecedented amount of Internet traffic on our servers, we are extending the National College Match application deadline to Tuesday, October 5, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. This extension also applies to teacher recommendations, secondary school reports, transcripts, and test score reports.
We apologize for any frustration this problem has caused, and we appreciate your patience.
__________________________________________________________________________
Wow. God! Thank you so much!
Let me tell everybody your active listening and how you just answered my two prayers!
Last night, I was anxious as the deadline was approaching and the website was not loading at all. Though disappointed, I went try to went to sleep with a grateful heart. Like Jie said, if God grants it to you, it is for you no matter what.
Today afternoon in school when I was about to call Questbridge regarding to the website last night. I found out on their website that they had extended the deadline to Friday, Oct 1, 11:50pm.
So I went home after school today and started finishing up my application. Though it took several minutes before the server is available, I patiently waited and tried to fill out the form so I can submit it early before the peak time at night.
As you can see from the message above. Prior to seeing this message, I refreshed the website for about 50 times? in 3 hours. I refused to give up this opportunity and I believed that if God wants me to do it, He will somehow provide a way.
During these three hours, I struggled in faith. Yes, I have to admit that I am a girl of little faith... however, I managed to calm myself and pray to God on my bed. Then I kept singing gospel songs to remind myself to be faithful and believe in what he promised. At this point, this submission of this scholarship application is no longer my main focus. I shifted my attention to God and how He always test me in daily decisions. I did not fail Him. In my prayer, I prayed for the forgiveness of my little faith, I prayed for the website to work so I will not waste my counselor, my teachers and Jie's time to help me with the application. (Jie skipped dinner today to help me prove read my paper and returned to J2). After my prayer, I went back to the website and continued to refresh the website. The message of server too busy popped up again. I continue to click it "refresh"...
then a thought came across my mind: myabe I should go to their front page... (I don't know why I had that thought at that moment) When I went there, here is what I saw:
Application status update as of Friday, October 1:
Due to the unprecedented amount of Internet traffic on our servers, we are extending the National College Match application deadline to Tuesday, October 5, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. This extension also applies to teacher recommendations, secondary school reports, transcripts, and test score reports.
We apologize for any frustration this problem has caused, and we appreciate your patience.
Isn't God just so amazing? I feel so loved.
this is another testimony out of the countless ones when God answers prayers. Here is the proof, believe it or not. You have to make a decision for you life. God is THAT awesome when you truly believes in Him. Whether in good times or bad times, He will always be there....<3
Praise You Lord!!!
P.S. I am hopping over to J2 right now to bring Jie some food...hehe poor her, didn't eat yet~
:) ho yeah, praise God for what you've experienced! heeeeeeeeeeee...glad to see you last night my dear!
ReplyDelete