不可叫人小看你年輕,總要在言語、行為、愛心、信心、清潔上,都做信徒的榜樣。提摩太前書4:12

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Life in Words

Somewhere last month, I read an article related to "applying to college can be very emotional." At that moment, I did not take it seriously because it is such an obvious fact! duh! But at this moment, I humbly agreed with that statement and warning that it provided. It was not because the thought of high college tuition startled me (actually this is turned out to be the last thing that I will worry for some odd reason), it is the thought of revisiting what I went through all these years in America that set me to mood swings. Though I can not conclude that applying to college is an enjoyable process, I have yet decided that applying to college is a precious process that I would not want to miss. How dare are those people who choose to not to go to college... just saying...

Writing in general is a hobbit of mine ever since I learned to share my feelings, ever since I want to remember who I was. Thanks to Xanga, my nurturing birth place where I discovered the power of writing.

Currently I am working on an essay related to my community's impact in me. Pondering upon what this community means to me set lead me to that Thought Forest again. The Forest contains many Forgettons, my heart shakes whenever I discovered new aspects and new paths as I revisit it. Thinking is a heavy job. The amount of energy for contemplation tires me out easily. I need to find a way where I can think lightly, yet still be able to get to my destination.

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment