[Currently working on a paper for my summer writing course in Havard]
I do not consider this as my first time being strike by the power of words, or the power of language. But I insist myself to mark this down because the experience of feeling this power is so precious to me!
If I must name my best friends, the Art of Language is definitely on the top 3. I do not remember exactly the date when I fall in love with the Art of Language, but I often found myself amused at certain language structure and its under-surface meaning. If best friends keep me accompanied, being my best listeners, and hold my hidden secrets, so is the Art of Language. During the loneliest time, Art of Language kept me entertained; during the most depressed hours, Art of Language cheered me up; during the crisis period, Art of Language did not only encouraged me to be expressive of my feeling, it promised to keep it a forever secret among it, God and I.
I love the different forms of Art of Language- the Bible, my diary, and my own father's hand writing.
At this very moment, I am using language to keep record of my epiphany; and publicly writing a secret that can decode by no one but us three. ^^
After reading this, don't you want to spend more time meeting this best friend too? Whichever the case it may be, please try to appreciate the different forms of writing everywhere else from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment